DAY 1: WELCOME TO VICTORIA FALLS!
- Arrive at Victoria Falls International Airport where you will be met and transferred to Victoria Falls Safari Lodge, a sunset-facing lodge with spectacular views over the Zambezi National Park, including a wildlife-rich waterhole offering opportunities to view elephant, buffalo, kudu and other game, as well as a variety of birds including marabou storks.
- Check in and continue down to the Buffalo Bar for lunch. This bar, once included in Heineken’s “Great Bars of the World” list, has a delicious menu with stunning views over the waterhole. It is a favourite sundowner spot for guests and locals alike.
- You will be collected from the lodge for your sunset cruise on the Zambezi River, Africa’s fourth longest, where you will enjoy snacks and drinks, as well as the opportunity to spot wildlife such as elephant, hippo, crocodile and magnificent birds. This is a great way to soak up the serenity of your surroundings as the sun sets over the water and day turns to night.
- Return to the lodge for dinner at MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant which is open on three sides and overlooks the waterhole, offering a unique opportunity to view game as you enjoy your fine dining experience. The a la carte dinner menu includes dishes with a local twist such as the popular flame-grilled warthog and Zambezi bream.
- Overnight at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge