The central area features the award-winning MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant, the famous Buffalo Bar and a two-tiered swimming pool, all of which offer magnificent sunset-facing views of over African bushveld and our wildlife-rich waterhole.
There are three different room types to choose from – the Lodge Standard Room, the Lodge Waterhole Facing Room and the Lodge Waterhole Facing Suites.
All rooms are spacious and light, with glass sliding doors opening on to private balconies with unrivalled views of the bushveld at sunset. The majority of rooms also overlook a central waterhole, offering the opportunity to observe herds of game quenching their thirst.
Lodge Standard Room
Each of our 24 Lodge Standard Rooms (double or twin) has an ensuite bathroom with a walk-in rainfall shower. Westward facing balconies overlooking the Zambezi National Park promise unforgettable sunset views over the African bush.
Lodge Waterhole Facing Room
Our 42 Waterhole Facing Rooms offer the same facilities as our Lodge Standard Rooms, as well as direct views over the lodge’s onsite waterhole. This enables you to watch an array of wildlife from the privacy of your balcony.
Note: One twin room in this category is suitable for guests in a wheelchair. It inter-leads into a double room.
Lodge Waterhole Facing Suites
The six duplex Lodge Waterhole Facing Suites have a downstairs lounge opening out onto a private balcony, and a guest toilet. An open staircase leads up to the bedroom and ensuite bathroom with a luxury bath and separate shower.
Search For Rooms
Want to make a bookin? See if there are rooms available.
The rooms have sliding glass doors opening from a light spacious interior onto the balcony, offering superb views of spectacular sunsets and bushveld.
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge rooms include
- Private balcony
- Digital safe
- Air conditioning and a ceiling fan
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Extra length beds with mosquito nets
- Customised toiletries including insect repellent and sunscreen
- International multi sockets
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Facilities include
- 24-hour reception
- Tours and Activities desk
- Courtesy hourly shuttle bus service to the town centre, craft markets and the Victoria Falls Rainforest
- Souvenir shop
- TV lounge with international channels
- Internet lounge
- Guest lounge in the apex of the central building
- Swimming pool area with sun deck and loungers
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Private shower facilities for guests arriving early and checking out late
- Babysitting service available (advance notice required)
- Visa, American Express and MasterCard accepted
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Conference Facilities include
- Victoria Falls Safari Lodge offers a unique venue for conferences and business seminars.
- The lodge has two conference rooms, two breakaway rooms and an open-air amphitheater, which seats a maximum of 200.
- Our conference packages include room hire; standard equipment and stationery; morning and afternoon teas, lunch (set menu or buffet).
- All venues have air conditioning, fans, Wi-Fi and power points.
All rates for Victoria Falls Safari Lodge include
- Breakfast daily
- Complimentary shuttle service to Victoria Falls town and Rainforest
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 2% Government Levy and 15% VAT.
All rooms are available in twin or double.
Prices are quoted on a per person per night basis. If you would like to enquire further, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +263 213 2843201
01 JANUARY – 30 JUNE
Green Season 2018
SHARING OR SINGLE:
Lodge Standard Room = US$199
Lodge Waterhole Facing Room = US$226
Lodge Suite Room = US$280
01 JULY – 31 DECEMBER
High Season 2018
Lodge Standard Room = US$271
Lodge Waterhole Facing Room = US$309
Lodge Suite = US$388
Lodge Standard Room = US$217
Lodge Waterhole Facing Room = US$247
- Lodge Suite = US$310