The central area features the award-winning MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant, the famous Buffalo Bar and a two-tiered swimming pool, all of which offer magnificent sunset-facing views of over African bushveld and our wildlife-rich waterhole.
There are three different room types to choose from – the Lodge Standard Room, the Lodge Waterhole Facing Room and the Lodge Waterhole Facing Suites.
All rooms are spacious and light, with glass sliding doors opening on to private balconies with unrivalled views of the bushveld at sunset. The majority of rooms also overlook a central waterhole, offering the opportunity to observe herds of game quenching their thirst.
Each room has:
- A private balcony
- Extra length beds with mosquito nets
- A digital safe
- A telephone
- Air conditioning and a ceiling fan
- Customised toiletries including insect repellent and sunscreen
- A minibar
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- International multi sockets
LODGE STANDARD ROOM
Each of our 24 Lodge Standard Rooms (double or twin) has an ensuite bathroom with a walk-in rainfall shower. Westward facing balconies overlooking the Zambezi National Park promise unforgettable sunset views over the African bush.
LODGE WATERHOLE FACING ROOM
Our 42 Waterhole Facing Rooms offer the same facilities as our Lodge Standard Rooms, as well as direct views over the lodge’s onsite waterhole. This enables you to watch an array of wildlife from the privacy of your balcony.
Note: One twin room in this category is suitable for guests in a wheelchair. It inter-leads into a double room.
- Swimming pool with sun deck
- Complimentary hourly bus shuttle to the Victoria Falls Rainforest, town centre and craft market
- 24-hour reception
- Activities desk
- Souvenir shop
- TV lounge with international channels
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Guest lounge in the apex of the central building
- Private shower facilities for guests arriving early and checking out late
- Babysitting service available (advance notice required)
- Visa, American Express and MasterCard accepted
- Internet lounge
All rates for Victoria Falls Safari Lodge include:
- Breakfast daily
- Complimentary shuttle service to Victoria Falls town and Rainforest
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 2% Government Levy and 15% VAT.
All rooms are available in twin or double.
Prices are quoted on a per person per night basis.
GREEN SEASON 2017
01 JANUARY – 30 JUNE
SHARING OR SINGLE:
Lodge Standard Room = US$199
Lodge Waterhole Facing Room = US$226
Lodge Suite Room = US$280
HIGH SEASON 2017
01 JULY – 31 DECEMBER
Lodge Standard Room = US$217
Lodge Waterhole Facing Room = US$247
Lodge Suite = US$310
Lodge Standard Room = US$271
Lodge Waterhole Facing Room = US$309
Lodge Suite = US$388
*Click map to enlarge