Day 1: Welcome to Chobe!
- Arrive at Kasane or Victoria Falls international airports where you will be met and transferred to Ngoma Safari Lodge in Chobe, Botswana. If arriving in Victoria Falls the transfer time is approximately two and a half hours, including the border formalities at Kazungula Border Post, while from Kasane it is an hour’s drive to the lodge.
- Arrive at Ngoma Safari Lodge, which is a luxury, eight-suite boutique lodge built on a ridge with panoramic views of the wildlife-rich Chobe River and floodplain.
- Check in and lunch
- Depart on an afternoon game drive in the Chobe National Park and enjoy sundowners there.
- Return to the lodge and enjoy dinner under the stars (weather permitting)
- After dinner you have the option of a night game drive in the Chobe Forest Reserve where you may see spring hares, baboons sleeping in trees, or if you are lucky, lion.
- Overnight at Ngoma Safari Lodge.
- After breakfast this morning depart on a full day safari in the famous Chobe National Park,also known as The Land of Giants. The park is home to the largest population of elephants in the world and provides excellent game viewing and birding opportunities.The safari begins with a boat cruise on the Chobe River, where you may see elephants swimming across the river, trunks up, and a wide variety of other game up close. Following the cruise, you will enjoy a picnic lunch in the park, after which you will continue through the park on a game drive.
- Return to lodge in time for sundowners
- Overnight at Ngoma
- Day at leisure to enjoy your surroundings. You may wish to go on an early morning game drive, visit Mabele, the nearby village for an opportunity to interact with the local community, or spend time at your suite enjoying superb views and cooling off in your private pool.
- In the late afternoon depart on a short drive down to the river side and enjoy sundowners and snacks.
- Overnight at Ngoma Safari Lodge
- After breakfast transfer to either Kasane Airport or Victoria Falls Airport for your departure flight.