Win a Trip of a Lifetime to Victoria Falls – the Adventure Capital of Africa!
Africa Albida Tourism is offering a lucky pair the chance to win a three-night action-packed trip of a Lifetime to Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe, to experience everything that the destination has to offer!
The trip includes return flights from Harare or Johannesburg to Victoria Falls, accommodation at Africa Albida Tourism’s premium Victoria Falls Safari Club, food and beverage, as well as scheduled activities whilst in Victoria Falls.
Your trip will be filmed from start to finish and you will be the stars of our new Experiential Reality Promotional Video!
How to enter?
You need to upload a 30-second video of you and your travel partner to YouTube telling us why we should pick you to experience this trip of a lifetime! Once you have loaded it, you need to share the URL link with us to the Shortstack platform where our competition has been loaded.
Here is the Shortstack link: https://1.shortstack.com/0mBfF0
A few guidelines for your video:
- Must be in English, and of decent video quality.
- Approximately 30 seconds long.
- Needs to be submitted before Monday 19th November 2018
- Remember this is for TWO people – so both of you need to be in the video, and you need to tell us what your relationship is (ie. are you a couple, are you siblings, are you best friends, are you grandchild and grandparent etc.), why you want to do this together, and why we should pick you!
- We are looking for two fun, charismatic, outgoing, energetic, creative people, who aren’t scared to be in front of a camera!
- By submitting your video, you agree to have your video uploaded to our social media platforms.
- Flights – The flights included in this competition are return flights from Harare or Johannesburg to Victoria Falls only. Any other flights that potential winners would need to book would be at your own expense.
- Food and Beverage – Your itinerary whilst you are in Victoria Falls will included breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as beverages during meals. Anything else not part of the itinerary will be at your own expense.
- Itinerary – once the winners have been announced, they will receive their itinerary. This will include activities, meals, logistical information etc. for the duration of their stay in Victoria Falls! This will be a jam-packed itinerary, with all the amazing experiences Africa Albida Tourism, Victoria Falls, and Zimbabwe has to offer, which may include – Zambezi River cruise, guided tour of the Victoria Falls, white water rafting, hire wire activities, The Boma-Dinner & Drum Show, guided walk and Siduli Hide sit, helicopter flight, village/cultural tour.
Background to this competition / Why are we doing this?
Africa Albida Tourism (AAT) is a leading Southern African hospitality group with hotels, lodges and restaurants in the region’s foremost tourist destinations of Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe, and Chobe, Botswana. Its operations are characterized by their prime locations, and an untiring quest for quality.
Over the years, we have embarked on various campaigns and used a variety of methods to market our amazing destination and properties, which have always been successful, but we wanted to try something new and different!
We had an idea to produce a new marketing video – but not just another video showing the best bits of what we have to offer using models, scripts, and shot lists! Instead, we wanted to show the world the actual, real life, raw EXPERIENCE AND EMOTION of Victoria Falls and Africa Albida Tourism, in an objective manner!
So what better way to do that, than by getting two people, looking to have the time of their lives together, to come to Victoria Falls, and film their entire experience from start to finish – raw, honest, and unscripted!
The end result will be a fantastic Experiential Reality Promotional Video which will be used to show the world the amazing things that Victoria Falls and Africa Albida Tourism has to offer! And of course, make two people famous in the process!!
What happens next?
- We will review all the video submissions, and pick the top five videos submitted.
- Once we have engaged the five finalists, their videos will be uploaded to our social media platforms.
- It will then be up to the public to vote for their favourite video.
- The video with the most votes will be the winner!
- Voting closes on Friday 7th December